How to Make Iced Tea
One of the best things about herbal tea is how easily it transitions from hot to cold.
Here at NUDITEA we were lucky enough to enjoy some of our herbal teas iced during that June heatwave.
Here’s how we did it.
Simple 5 Step Iced Tea Recipe:
- Put some ice cubes in your tea pot.
- Add in 2tsp of loose leaf tea per person.
- Cover with 100ml of boiling water. This helps the tea flavours to infuse.
- Top up with cold water from the fridge, or you just add in some tap water.
- Serve with extra ice cubes (optional) and enjoy!
Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe:
- Put some loose leaf tea into a Cotton Teabag and then into a jug or jar. We like to use 1tsp of tea per 100ml of cold water.
- Add some cold water, and store in the fridge overnight to make the Concentrate.
- To enjoy as an iced tea, combine 100ml of the Concentrate with some water (like you would with squash or a cordial).
- Serve over ice, and enjoy!
NUDITEA TOP TIP: The Concentrate will store for about 5-7 days in the fridge.
We loved using these simple iced tea recipes with all of our Wellness Blends. Our personal favourites were an iced Clarity Blend, for a refreshing minty drink, or an iced Happy Blend, for a summery taste and beautiful bright pink drink.